The Entrepreneur in You is Calling
Whether it is your dream to be an entrepreneur owning your own business or you are an independent staffing service looking to grow your business with a strong staffing industry leader, CareersUSA is the right franchise choice. With a national network of offices, CareersUSA continues to expand its market presence in prime areas of the country.
The CareersUSA Family of Franchises
Becoming a CareersUSA franchise is more than just a business partnership, the relationships we build with our franchisees are a key element to their success. As a member of our franchise family, you will have a supportive partnership with our headquarter office providing the operational tools and materials needed to get you off to a successful start.
- Benefits & Services
- Our Pledge
- We Go to Work for You
- Ongoing Support
Benefits & Services
Establish success with a trusted brand name
Since 1981, the CareersUSA brand name is recognized as a leading staffing provider by Fortune 500 businesses throughout the nation. CareersUSA provides a wide range of services designed to help you succeed. Our goal is to give our franchisees the necessary resources to effectively operate and get the best return on their investment. We recognize that our success is dependent upon your success.
CareersUSA's business model provides the corporate structure needed to enter the staffing industry productively. Through our guidance, training and support, we give you the freedom needed to grow your investment.
As a CareersUSA franchise, you represent a valuable resource to businesses in your community, backed by a national organization with a reputation for excellence in the staffing industry. Our dedicated team is always available, accessible and eager to provide you with the necessary assistance to meet your needs.
- Corporate Identity and usage of Corporate Brand Name
- Exclusive Territory
- Unlimited use of Proprietary Technology - StaffStatus
- Office Site Selection and Layout
- Furniture, Equipment and Signage Procurement
- Marketing and Operations Manuals
- Strategic Sales Assistance with Contracts and Proposals
- On-going Support from Key Personnel
We Go to Work for You
Your Growth Begins with Our Investment in You
CareersUSA believes in investing in our franchisees. As your business grows, our investment in you grows. We support your new business in all phases of development by sharing our knowledge on major aspects of the staffing industry.
- 100% temporary employee payroll funding and processing
- Payment of all federal, state and local payroll taxes
- Required deductions for temporary employees
- All client invoicing and billing
- Accounts receivables, credit and collections
- Worker's compensation insurance and employee bonding
- Unemployment compensation management
- Benefits including holiday and vacation pay
- Other incentive programs for staffing associates
- Proven business and financial plan
- Superior risk-management support
- All necessary business forms
Once your CareersUSA office is established, our support continues. We keep you updated with changes in business practices, marketing trends, new sales strategies and software updates. Through constant interaction with CareersUSA's Florida-based Headquarters, the lines of communication are kept open at all times. Our total commitment to your success is reflected in the continuous supportive services we offer you.
- On-going training & networking conferences
- Corporate advertising
- On-site visits by field service representatives
- Strategic recruitment and retention programs
- Electronic skills assessment and training systems
- Web-based, comprehensive staffing software - StaffStatus